Thank you for stopping by the Weekly Exhortation Page, our goal is simple; to up lift, encourage and exhort one another unto good works. We pray that you will find something on this page that will encourage your heart, move your spirit and ignite a fire of renewed excitement in your walk with the Lord. Your comments are welcomed at our Guestbook page.
Could we really be close the End of the Age?
In the book of Matt. 24:3-14 Jesus gave us many things to look for as signs to pay attention to:
3) Now as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, ?Tell us, when will these things be? And what will be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the age?
4) And Jesus answered and said to them: Take heed that no one deceives you.
5) For many will come in My name, saying I am the Christ, and will deceive many.
6) And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet.
7) For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8) All these are the beginning of sorrows.
9) Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My names sake.
10) And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.
11) Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many.
12) And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold.
13) But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
14) And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.
What can we do you ask? PRAY!!! My Brothers and Sisters, now is the time to earnestly pray without ceasing! And in doing so our God has asked to enter into an agreement with His people??
"if My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land" - 2 Chron. 7:14